hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] Action Recuired : Update Your Account

From: PayPal
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] Action Recuired : Update Your Account
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 16:02:12 +0300

Dear PayPal® Member,

We were unable to process your most recent payment.
Did you recently change your bank, phone number or credit card?.
To ensure that your service is not interrupted, please update your account information today by clicking the link below.
Or contact PayPal® Member Services Team. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you have recently updated your records, please disregard this message as we are processing the changes you have made.
        Click Here To Update Your Account
Regards,
PayPal® Member Services Team,

Visit our Privacy Policy if you have any questions.
http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_privacy-outside