hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] e-Gold Issue

From: e-Gold Customer
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] e-Gold Issue
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 23:29:39 -0600

e-gold logo

Dear e-gold customer,

We regret to inform you that your E-gold account could be suspended if you don't update your account information. To resolve this problems please click here and enter your account information. If your problems could not be resolved your account will be suspended for a period of 24 hours, after this period your account will be terminated.

For the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us. We may also take these actions if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.

Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited from using E-gold in any way. This includes the registering of a new account. Please note that this suspension does not relieve you of your agreed-upon obligation to pay any fees you may owe to E-gold.

Regards,
Safeharbor Department e-gold, Inc.
The E-gold team.

* This is an automatic message. Please do not reply. *