hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] FROM THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL PRIZE AWAR

From: internationalprizeawarddeptNl
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] FROM THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL PRIZE AWARD DEPT
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 06:16:58 -0800 (PST)

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: address@hidden

FROM THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL PRIZE AWARD DEPT

Attn Lucky Winner,

WINNING NOTIFICATION FOR CATEGORY "A" WINNER ONLY

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the last final annual draw of our Lottery International

Programs.

The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 82,000,000 e-mail addresses of

individual and corporate bodies picked by an advancedn automated random computer search from the internet. No tickets were s old.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as a winner in the category "A" with

the following numbers attached Ref Number:QC 6611 IX 10001,Batch Number: 76586858579/5NL/2005 and Ticket

Number: 555673502 /8707-01 You are therefore to receive a cash prize of $1,500,000.00 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand

United States Dollars) from the total payout.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!. Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to

you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report.

To file in for the processing of your prize winnings, you are advised to contact our Certified and

Accredited claims agent for category "A" winners with the information below:

Name: Harman Landon

Email: address@hidden

harma address@hidden

Tel: +31 621 911 823

You are advice to provide him with the following information:

Names:

Telephone/Fax number:

Nationality:

Age:

NOTE: All winnings must be claimed not later than 14 days, thereafter unclaimed funds would be included in

the next stake. Remember to quote your reference information in all correspondence.

You are to keep all lotto information confidential, especially your reference and ticket numbers. (This is

important as a case of double claims will not be entertained).Members of the affiliate agencies are

automatically not allowed to participate in this program.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Yours Faithfully,

Walte r Jones.

Lottery Coordinator.

Thank you and congratulations!!!