hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] Westpac Banking Corporation

From: andy morris
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] Westpac Banking Corporation
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 02:46:03 +0000 (GMT)

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: address@hidden

Having obtained your contact from the internet and coupled with my deep interest to invest in your country, I decided to

contact and solicit your mutual assistance at all cost.

I am Mr.Andy Morris,Branch Manager, Westpac Banking Corporation London.On January 6th 1999, one Mr. Mohamed Kamal

Yasser ,an Egyptian National,a consultant/contractor with Gardiner & Theobald, a leading firm of project and cost

management consultants, made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit,valued at £19,500,000.00(Nineteen Million,Five Hundred

ThousandPounds) for twelve calender months in my Bank Branch.

Upon Maturity, we sent a routine notification to hisforwarding address but got no reply. After a month,we senta reminder and

finally we discovered from his contract employers (Gardiner & Theobald) that Mr. MohamedKamal Yasser died from air

disaster in October 31st, 1999. On further investigation, it was discovered that he died without making a WILL (En-state) and

all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.

On further investigations, it was discovered that Late Mr Mohamed Kamal Yasser did not declare any next of kin or relations

in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paper work here at the Bank.The total sum, £19,500,000.00 is still

in my bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come

forward to claim it. In accordance with the Banking Federal Laws and constitution, at the expiration of 7 (seven) years,the

money will revert to the ownership of the Government if nobody applies as the next of Kin to claim the funds.

Consequently, I shall present you as a foreign partner to stand in as thenext of kin to late Mr. Mohamed Kamal Yasser so that

you and I can benefit from the fruits of this old man's labour to enhance humanitarian Organisation Worldwide.

Upon acceptance of this proposal, I shall send to you either by fax or email a scanned copy of the Westpac Banking

Corporation "Next of Kin Payment Application Form"as well as detailed information on how this deal would be transacted.

We shall employ the services of a solicitor for the drafting of the LAST WILL & TESTAMENT of Late Mr.Mohamed Kamal

Yasser and to obtain all other relevant papers in your name for the necessary documentation for payment approval in my

bank headquarters in your favour.

The money will be shared in the ratio: Sixty percent for me, thirty five percentfor you and five percent for any arising

contigencies during the course ofthis transaction. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement

that will protect you from any breach of the law as I will use my position as the Bank's Branch Manager to secure approvals

and guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.It will take only 7-10 working days to conclude this transaction.

Please be informed that your utmost confidentiality is required. If this interests you, please reply me immediately via the

email address below for confidentiality and include your private phone number for voice contact and fax number so that I

can provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction better.

Email: address@hidden

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Thanks.

- andy morris