hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] CONTACT THE PAYING BANK

From: South-West Australia Lottery,
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] CONTACT THE PAYING BANK
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 18:08:40 +0300

South-West Australia Lottery,
9701 Alexander Mall, Adelaide,
South-West Australia.
(South-West Australia Lottery is an affiliate of MCI Networks).
Santon Square, Complex 21, Netherlands.

From: Ms. Sharon Maxwell.
e-mail : address@hidden
(Lottery Coordinator)

Sir/Madam,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the South-West Australia
Lottery (international program) held on the 14th  March. 2006. Your e-mail
address attached to ticket #: 34090322816 with prize # 43568000/12 drew
€1,000,000.00 which was first in the 1st Category of the draws. You have
been approved to receive €1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros).Because of claims
mix-up and the limited time claims pay-outs, we will advice that you keep
your winning information confidential until your prize (€1,000,000.00) has
been remitted to you by our accredited paying bank. You must adhere to this
instructions strictly to avoid loss of your cash prize – this program has
been abused severally, so we are doing all we can to forestall further abuse
by way
of wrong claims. It's important to note that this draws were conducted
formally under the watchful eyes of over 45,000 audiences. Winners are
selected through an internet ballot system from 160,000 personal and
corporate e-mail addresses. The program sponsored/supported by MCI Networks
in conjunction with South-West Australia lottery. Congratulate you once
again. We hope you will use part cash prize to participate in our  next mega
draws of €85million.
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 10-days after you
receive this notification. Failure to claim your cash prize after this date
will result in prize forfeiture.  Please, in order to avoid unnecessary
delays and complications remember to quote personal and winning numbers in
correspondence with paying bank.
 Please contact the paying bank with your information for the immediate
remittance of your funds.
Kindly send them the following:
(i). your names,
(ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Contact Address
(iv) Your winning numbers
(v) Quote amount won.

Contact the paying bank with the following:
Bank’s Name: Deutsche Bank NV.
Contact person: Mr Larry Martin
Deutsche Bank, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
E-mail: address@hidden