hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] News from DLsoft: new Mac's products added

From: Diane Jacobson
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] News from DLsoft: new Mac's products added
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 18:24:04 +0000

(Mailing list information, including unsubscription instructions, is located at the end of this message.)

Dear members and friends of DLsoft Team,

* Our products' list has been recently updated. More products for Mac were added .
.
Are you interested ? Then click on More details link.

Click here for more specials ...
Your cooperation will be met with a great gratitude and appreciation, and we'll be glad to create more special offers for you in the future.

Sincerely yours, DLsoft Team.

(C) 2006, DLsoft PTE. All rights reserved. All logos, trademarks, etc. are property of their respectful owners.

The following information is a reminder of your current mailing list subscription:

You are subscribed to the following list:

DLsoft customers Weekly specials

using the following email:

support @ softbydl com

You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by visiting the following URL:

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the entire address.
Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

http://SPRINGBREAKSOFT.COM/cgi-bin/members/change.cgi/?spkpuubbnpde kjscrygqthjskb

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

support @ softbydl . com

The following physical address is associated with this mailing list:

DLsoft, P.O. Box 5009 Pirae
Tahiti FP