hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] DO YOU - REMEMBER ME ? What a feeling? BELIEVE IN ME !

From: balosin nicodim
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] DO YOU - REMEMBER ME ? What a feeling? BELIEVE IN ME !!!
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 20:13:58 +0200

    Hi,
    You do not know me but I know you perfectly - I know your wishes, your
secrets, failures, and today
    I have decided to help you! From the moment you start reading this
email the world energy will protect you, because you are now part of theose
over 2 million people that have received this message! If you realy exist,
the two of us will start a trip around the world to eliberate us abd
finnaly reach the absolute.
    This morning I felt that you are a special being, you do not hide
behind a mask, you are like me and this make me accept you in my project.
    I m young, I m 28 years old, I live in ROMANIA, I have 2 jobs and a
monthly salary of 82.00 $.
    Today my dream will become real, I will start a tour including all
countries, all places, I will create a photo album that will be pasted on
this site: http://balosin.uv.ro (is my personal site) and you have  the
unique chance to finish this project becoming a fondator member - offering
me the chance to escape from the daily routine and starting the adventure
in which you can accompaniate and guide me, but for this to happened, a
minimum financial effort is necessary. Please donate 2 USD or 2 EUR and
guarrante you that in the next 2 weeks, one wish of yours will be
accomplished.
     Tiriac Bank :
account in USD is: RO77 CBIT 0110 3048 3N 3000
account in EUR is: RO14 CBIT 0110 3048 3N 2000
account in RON is: RO48 CBIT 0110 3048 3N 1000
cod swift bank is: CBIT ROBU

     P.S. : Please send this email to all your friends and you will fiind
that your heart is alive and happy!

     I feel you are a special being and that you will not dissapoint me; if
you would not help me, when my heart will stop, your soul will dissapear
for ever!
     For more details, acces this site:
        http://balosin.uv.ro
Contact me for details :
        email: address@hidden
        email:address@hidden
        yahoo messenger id: balosin
        mobile: 0740046535
        fax:    0358814686
First name : BALOSIN
Last name  : NICODIM
Birthday: 11 september 1977
Street: Hasdeu Petriceicu Bogdan nr.7 bl.C2
        sc.B et.1 ap.4
Location: Alba Iulia
Postal code: 510072
City: Alba