hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] Venser Investment Company

From: Venser Investment Company
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] Venser Investment Company
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 06:20:36 +1100

From: Venser  Investment Company.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Allow me introduce our company to you, we are a modest Cayman Islands based
European Business and Finance Consultancy, offering service to midline
businesses and individuals in the Europe who desire to expand into other
countries or business activities.

We are presently confronted with a request to invest funds in your country,
the funds belong legitimately to widower from Saudi Arabia and the funds are
deposited with the Pott Exchange of Netherlands.

Against this background we are seeking your indulgence to respond to us
indicating if you are capable and wiling to partner with us in the
investment of Twenty Five Million US Dollars, in a covert expedient and
confidential manner.

The investor in this case is interested in Industry and real estate, and
your advice will be much valuable and highly regarded in this matter.

Your swift response will be appreciated, and we will like you to include a
brief profile of yourself family or business, along with your complete
contact information in your response.

Thank you so much and we look forward to doing business with you.

Warlter Miller. MBA.
For: Venser  Investment Company.
Email: address@hidden