hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] Chase Account Security Measures Notification

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] Chase Account Security Measures Notification
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 20:52:30 +0200

Chase Bank Online Department Notice

You have received this E-mail because you or someone else had used your
online account from different locations.

For security purposes, we required to open an investigation on this matter.

In order to safeguard your Account , we require you to confirm you Banking Details.

We recently have discovered that multiple computers have attempted to log into your CHASE Bank Online Banking account, and multiple password failures were presented before the logons. We now require you to  re-validate your account information to us. If this is not completed by March 30 2006, we will be forced to suspend your account indefinitely, as it may have been used for fraudulent purposes. We thank you for your cooperation in this manner.

Please CLICK HERE or on the link below to re-validate your account information :

http://www.chase.com/online/user_0475532

Please note:
If we do not receive the appropriate Account Verification within 48 hours , we will
assume this Chase Bank Account is fraudulent and it will be suspended. The
purpose of this Verification is to ensure that your Bank Account has not been
fraudulently used and to combat fraud from our Community.