hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] Cash-Station

From: Cash-Station
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] Cash-Station
Date: 17 Apr 06 14:38:20 +0100

Welcome!

We are a Belize-based company. SOLID INVESTMENT is a group of experienced, mature, certified financial professionals. We act as fully authorized representatives of a large and well-established internatinal investment bank (group) offering a wide range of investment and merchant services. We possess first-hand direct contacts with numerous financial institutions and private lenders throughout North America and Europe.

http://www.solidinvestment.com/?ref=SebyJoe

and
What Is Cash Station?

We have taken the concepts of cash randomizers, money doublers, stright-line matrices, and paid to promote; mixed them up, and then put our own spin on it! You are looking at a whole new revolutionary cash generating system! Unlike other similiar programs, we dont even require you to pay a membership fee to start earning with us! How, you ask? Take a look at the How It Works page for more information about how our program works, and how you can start earning today!

http://www.cash-station.com/index.php?ref=SebyJoe

Have a nice day!