hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] 1/2 price Bridal Magazine AD in North Jersey Bride

From: Bill Vander Brink
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] 1/2 price Bridal Magazine AD in North Jersey Bride
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 08:35:19 -0400

My company publishes 7 magazines. We are now publishing a new Bridal magazine, North Jersey Bride. This will be a 5x8 digest magazine with distribution throughout Northern NJ.
We also publish Pocono Wedding Planner & Lehigh Valley Bridal Guide.

I am looking for additional distribution from leading bridal industry companies like yourself. I would like to offer you a half price full page ad. In return for your company agreeing to distribute at your store or at shows you attend between 500 to 1000 copies.

Regular price for a full page ad is $800. If you are willing to work with me your cost will be $400.

You can got to our web site www.nepamarketinggroup.com to see our company.

Please call 570-646-9340 or email if you have any questions or would like to take advantage of this limited time offer.

Thanks
Bill Vander Brink
Director of Marketing