hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] Re: yixue home

From: Douglas Michalek
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] Re: yixue home
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 16:22:45 -0700

D s ea o r H t om x e O f wne y r,

Your c n re k di y t doesn't matte m r to us!

If you OW h N r z ea m l e l st q at o e and want I q MM t EDIA u TE
c r as p h to s r pe i nd ANY wa z y you like,
or simply wish to L k OW a ER your monthl h y p p aym y ent x s
by a third or more, here are the d t ea y ls b we have T j OD s AY:

$ 4 k 90 , 00 y 0 a p s l u ow a b s 3 , 3 a 5 %
$ 3 x 70 , 00 z 0 a f s l o ow a g s 3 , 5 k 5 %
$ 2 f 50 , 0 s 00 a w s lo p w a h s 3 , 7 v 5 %
$ 20 m 0 , 00 v 0 a d s lo y w a k s 3 , 9 s 0 %

V n is j it ou e r web s p it k e

Douglas Michalek , A m ppr x ov u al Ma z na n ge v r

warning. But at least our captors were prepared for the emergency. A
door opened in the wall behind them and there was a rush to get
through it. The newcomer, who must have known what would happen, was