hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] enraged

From: Robin Oconnor
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] enraged
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 04:38:37 +0200

The spirit moves me to utter a few yowls regarding the Pringles. He looks like a college professor but is inreality stupid and ignorant. How Ive always thrilled to that Bible verse .
I hope youll make good just tospite them. It is for little Elizabeth, who musthave it under doctors orders. That home ofthe future where we will have love and friendship and work .
It doesnt seem tobelong to the house at all. If she makes aspeck of noise they nearly pass out.
Katherine is a girl of, I think, about twenty-eight, though shelooks thirty-five. She was afraid shemight run into him in her nightgown. I explained my errand and the widows looked at each other.
The worst thing to date was the caricature of myself I found onthe blackboard one morning . Also, I got an anonymous letterrecently full of nasty innuendoes. She has ears like a cats even when she is asleep. A girl wouldbe better than a boy any time.
Apart from the Pringles I like my pupils very much.
Have you evernoticed how many different silences there are, Gilbert?
We heard today that there had been a burglary at the other end ofthe town last night. I dont think Ive told you much about the other teachers.
I hope youll make good just tospite them. James Hamiltons up theroad and Rebecca Dew goes there to milk her.
I did not expect to have much trouble in finding a boarding-house,for a certain Mrs.