hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] outfit

From: Candida Acosta
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] outfit
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:02:24 -0700

The cats purred around them and UncleTom and dad played checkers. Her whole world hadbeen temporarily wrecked
Id set my heart onseeing darling Rae married. Pat seemed to die a thousand deaths on that ride home.
A thing like that dontbe left to chance, Patsy.
For Lester, who was now ayoung widower, had tried vainly to warm up the cold soup. Yell be maning condole, said Judy innocently. Can you guess whos been here inquiring for you, Judy? Oh, oh, its rale nice to be looked after, Judy told Pat with herold smile. Binnie was there after all, havingrushed madly away as soon as dear Samuels funeral was over.
Her love for Silver Bush had kept her young.
It seemed as if everybody in both the Glens and Silverbridge andBay Shore were there . Oh, oh, I dont think yeve come down to minding what the Binniessay, me jewel. Even Little Mary once gravely asked her, AuntPat, did YOU ever have any beaus? She would go out and shut the door and never open itagain. At least you belonged toyourself when you were lonely. Life began to be livableagain and then sweet.
Oh, oh, but we had the laughon her whin the truth come out.
But it was just one of the things that had to be. Compared to China Vancouver seemed next door. Half a dozen times one of them would say, Well, lets turn overand go to sleep. Judy hasnt felt well all summer, said Pat heavily.
Never mind,one of his sisters comforting him, youll see the flowers atmothers funeral.
Oh, oh, weve had ourfrolics, she would think with a little chuckle. John did be wanting tomake all the arrangements for the funeral himself before he died.
It wasnt in kaping wid the traditions av Silver Bush and well Iknew it. Sure and Imnothing but a guttering candle now. It was Sunday and everybody went to church.
Shereached Silver Bush just as the bride came down the stairs.