help-awacs

contact mikel van beeker

From: mikelvanjose
Subject: contact mikel van beeker
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 14:10:35 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

PROMOTIONAL DEPARTMENT
ZOMER LOTTERY
DEN HAAG, NETHERLAND
www.
zomerloterij.nl

We are pleased to inform you the release of the
result of the ZOMERLOTERIJ  INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION held on 25th
february  2006, You were entered as an independent client with:
Reference Number: AD921245/75LT, and Batch Number IP/10161/TLP. Your
email address attached to the ticket number: 34002 that drew the lucky
winning number, which consequently won the sweepstakes in the second
category. You have been approved for a payment of (500,000.Euros) FIVE
HUNDRED THOUSAND   EUROS. in cash credited to file with reference
number: AD921245/75LT. This is from a total cash prize of (FIVE MILLION
EUROS) Shared among the ten lucky winners. All participants were
selected through a random computer ballot system drawn from 91,000
(Ninety One thousand) names of email users around the world, as part of
our international promotion programmed to promote the use of Internet
thereby increasing the market share of computer softwares.
Due to mix
up of some names and addresses, we ask that you keep this award
personal discreet, till your claim has been processed and your funds
remitted to you. This is part of our security measures to avoid double
claiming or unwarranted taking advantage by other participants or
impersonators. To begin your claim, do file for the release of your
winning by contacting your accredited agent.
(I) The file Ref number:
AD921245/75LT
(ii) Result winning numbers: 8-16-19-43-45-1-4
(iii)
Email ticket number: 34/00/2
For  immediate claim of  your winning
prize, contact your accredited agent on the telephone number below.

MIKEL VAN BEEKER
Phone :0031-647-232-858
EMAIL TO:
address@hidden

The above claim agent will assist you in
the processing and remittance of your prize funds to you, not later
than two weeks After this date if you do not contact and process your
winning prize, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.
N.B: Terms and
conditions to claim your prize:
1.Please quote your
Reference number, your full name and address, Country, Telephone,
mobile, fax number,occupation and your age to your claim agent.
2.Your
winning prize is not deductible until your winnings has been processed,
approved and transferred to you by your claim agent above.
3.If you
are below 18 years of age, you are automatically disqualified.
For
verification you are to visit our website.

Once again on behalf of all
our staff, CONGRATULATIONS!.

Zomer lottery encourages the use of
Internet and this promotion program. All information's have to be kept
out of public until you have received your winning prize; this is to
avoid double claim and unwarranted abuse of the programme by some
participants.
Sincerely,
Maria Jose
Promotions Manager