help-awacs

SHARON PINKETT!!!

From: staatsloteri
Subject: SHARON PINKETT!!!
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 12:41:15 +0100

SHARON PINKETT!!!

STAATSLOTERIJ INTERNATIONAL PROMO.
Adres:Paleisstraat 52515 JA Den Haag.
FROM: THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.
E-mail; address@hidden

REF Number:  NM/BC921245/KY14,
BATCH No:    NM/207161/WOP.
TICKET No:    46939
Serial No:    472-9768
lUCKY No: W-91237-H°67/B4

ATTN: WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!!!!!

We happily announce to you the draw of the Netherlands Loterij  programs held
on the 1ST of March 2006 in Netherlands.Your e-mail address attached to ticket
number: 46939 with Serial number 472-9768 drew the lucky numbers:
W-91237-H°67/B4, which subsequently won you the lottery in the B category.You
have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 1,000,000.00 (One million
Euros in cash credited to file   KPC/9080118308/02/TCA. This is from a total
cash prize of 10,000,000.00 Million Euros shared amongst the first Ten (10)
lucky winners in this category A + (Plus).

This lottery is a promotional program by Staatsloterij , (Biggest lottery
Organization in the Netherlands) to advertise to the world its existence. All
participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over
50,000 companies and 2,000,000 individual email addresses from all over the
world, as part of our  promotionional program,This promotion takes place
annually. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning
information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted
to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is a part of
our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
this program by some unscrupulous elements.

NOTE: All winnings must be notarized and a certificate of award must be
obtained from the Netherlands Gaming Control Board to complete the claims
process, this certificate can only be obtained through legal representation so
winners will be referred to our Regional Director to assist in this process.
Winners are to cover the legal charges for the notarization of the claim forms
and the acquisition of the certificate of award not STAATSLOTERIJ.

To file for your claim, please contact our Regional Office with the details
below for processing and release of your winning.
Name; Mr.JERRY BRANDON
TEL: +31-615- 357-087
Fax: +31-847-116-715,
Fax: +31-847-117-355.
Email:address@hidden
STAATSLOTERIJ REDEMPTION CENTRE, AMSTERDAM.THE NETHERLANDS.
Note that all claims process and clearance procedures must be duly completed
not later than 27th of March 2006 to avoid impersonation arising to the issue
of double claim. To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote
your reference/batch numbers in any correspondences with us or our designated
agent.
In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, provide the following
when replying:
Name:
Nationality:
Country of residence:
Tel number:

Delays will compel us to disperse your funds, in other words, we shall divert
your funds as stated above. Kindly remember to quote your reference number in
all correspondence. Finally, we call on you to make sure that you save a copy
of this mail and note every letter clearly as stated for we will not be held
responsible should there be any complications in this transaction due to laxity
on your part.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being
part of our promotional program.

Yours truly,
Sharon Pinkett.
Staatsloterij International.

NOTICE:  You have received this message from Staatsloterij  prize dept at your
e-mail address, because you have visited our sponsored sites and have
voluntarily given your email address to receive mails from their sponsors.If
you wish to be taken out of this list do not reply to this mail,  reply to the
agent with the words remove. If you are not the intended recipient, you must
not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy any part
of this message.  If you believe you have received this message in error,
please delete it and all copies of it from your system and notify the sender
immediately by reply e-mail.  Thank you.