help-awacs

Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we diet

From: Gibbs
Subject: Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we diet
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 00:11:06 +0200

My name is Carol XXX and I am 43 years old and reside in XXX.
I have high blood pressure and weighed 178lbs. I started taking
your product HOODIA in the beginning of March because my physician
told me I needed to lose weight to get off my blood pressure
medication and your product was the only one I could find
that had no stimulants or caffeine. Since I started taking HOODIA
I have lost 12 lbs and it has helped me make the correct food choices.
Best of all it has completely stopped my cravings for ice cream
at night, which has been downfall all along. I showed the bottle
to my physician and he now recommends it to his patients after
seeing my results.

Sincerely
Carol XXX - Currently 166 lbs

I know it is the HOODIA that has made me lose weight
because I have changed nothing else, in fact I only walk
two times a week. But now I am so confident I think I will
try to do it a few more times and see where it gets me.
I love the fact that I am getting weight loss results
without any bad side effects like the other products
that have stimulants in them. So I just had to write
and give you my testimonial to say I am happy I gained
my body back and since losing weight, I am ready to
become more active and attractive than I have ever been.
Thanks So Much,
Patricia Strate - Currently 137 lbs

Order online securely from our website

http://008.healtydietts.com
(A sample is available at no cost to you)

keep out of this promotional campaign?
pls click the remove link at our website, and enter your
id there