Re: [Help-bash] Mailing List

From: Chris Down
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 20:42:30 +0800

On 20 June 2013 17:14, Sanpreet Singh <address@hidden> wrote:
> I want to know what is bash. I have not touched any programming till
> know but I want to learn about the programming. I have keen interest
> about the programming. So help me. if possible Give me good
> Suggestions. My email address is address@hidden

Your request is extremely vague, so here are some things you should be reading:

- man bash
- info bash
- http://mywiki.wooledge.org/BashGuide
- http://wiki.bash-hackers.org/start

Don't trust what is written or said anywhere else without good reason.
Most information about bash (in books, on the internet, as said by
people who claim to "know" it) is garbage.

Good luck.

Chris