[Help-bash] winbash readline keyboard assignments

From: Mike McClain
Subject: [Help-bash] winbash readline keyboard assignments
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 12:19:24 -0700

    I'm trying to get winbash commandline editing to use the same key
assignments I use in Debian Linux but am having little luck.
I want to assign Shift Insert to yank and ^BS (control backspace) to
backward-kill-word.
    Unfortunately '^V' (quoted-insert) doesn't seem to be working and
assignments based on what Jed sees don't work either.
    I've tried google but guess my google foo wasn't up to the task.
Suggestions?
Thanks,
Mike
--