Re: [Help-bash] How to print a bash variable in the most succinct way?

From: Greg Wooledge
Subject: Re: [Help-bash] How to print a bash variable in the most succinct way?
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 08:45:27 -0400

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 12:14:10AM -0500, Eduardo A. Bustamante López wrote:
> What's the actual use case here, or the overall picture? Or is it more of a
> theoretical exercise.
>
> I'm struggling to come up with a situation were I'd need to export a shit-ton
> of variables like that.

I'm about 98% sure there is no use case at all.  He's batshit crazy.
There may have been some initial question, once upon a time, that started
this journey; but he will no longer acknowledge the initial question, and
will no longer accept any answer that would solve that question, unless
it also performs cold fusion, eliminates world hunger, ends all forms
of tyranny, and can successfully respond to "Does this make me look fat".

I'm trying to come up with a better way to explain/illustrate this
particular flavor of crazy, but I haven't been able to find the right
words yet.