[Help-bash] builtin commands with duplicated documentation strings

From: Ernest Adrogué
Subject: [Help-bash] builtin commands with duplicated documentation strings
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 22:47:56 +0100

Hello,

I noticed that the POT file contains what seem to be some redundant
strings.  For instance, I see two similar-looking strings describing the
pushd builtin.  Both of them come from builtins/pushd.def (you can find
them searching the string "Adds a directory").  One seems to be a more
complete version of the other, while the other one in addition to be
lacking some stuff also has a weird indentation.

Since I'm in the process of translating this file, I was wondering if
this is intentional or it's some kind of mistake.

Thanks.