[Help-bash] OT: Good day

From: David Niklas
Subject: [Help-bash] OT: Good day
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 18:45:40 -0500

On Sun, 29 Jan 2017 00:20:24 -0500
Christian Parra <address@hidden> wrote:
> I believe someone has made themselves a super user in my computer and
> mounted hard drives onto my hard drive through ssh
>

>  I cannot fix it I've tried for weeks
>
> ChrisPi

I'm guessing that you want to get the person out of your system.
What this has to do with bash I don't know, but here's a good answer.
(You may need to change this depending on if you have backed up your
data, want to figure out who it is, etc.)

1. Unplug your computer from the network.
2. Insert a cdrom with your Linux OS on it into your drive.
3. Reboot to the cdrom and install your OS.

Sincerely,
David