[Help-bash] run bundler command from shell script

From: Arup Rakshit
Subject: [Help-bash] run bundler command from shell script
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 11:42:49 +0000

Hi,

I use small shell script to deploy code to my application server.

Right now I was following this steps:

sh deploy-frontend-staging.sh
cd ../backend/ruby
bundle exec mina passenger_restart TO=staging

It works as expected. But I thought to add the last 2 lines in the shell script
itself, and it is like below:

ssh address@hidden "rm -rf /home/application/shared/public/inspection_tool/*"
scp -r dist/* address@hidden:application/shared/public/inspection_tool/
cd ../backend/ruby
bundle exec mina passenger_restart TO=staging

Now when I run the script, I get below error:

deploy-frontend-staging.sh: line 4: bundle: command not found

What I need to fix in this script?