[Help-bash] extended-glob required by cond-command

From: Joel Ebel
Subject: [Help-bash] extended-glob required by cond-command
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 13:52:34 -0400

Is it expected that the extended glob feature is required to compile with
the cond-command feature? Using bash 4.4.18, I fail to compile if I
configure with "--disable-extended-glob --enable-cond-command" More
specifically, I'm compiling with "--enable-minimal-config
--enable-cond-command" but I was not expecting that extended glob would
also be required.

Thanks,
Joel