[Help-bash] ignore user rc/profile files when ssh to the use login shell

From: Kobe Meshita
Subject: [Help-bash] ignore user rc/profile files when ssh to the use login shell (bash)
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 15:29:56 +0000

Hi,

You may know for any way to NOT load user files ~/.profile ~/.bashrc etc.. but
only the global file /etc/profile
when login interactively to a machine?

In general my users homdir are at NFS and home is shared between other linux
distros with some default to tcsh,
what I want is to manage it throw /etc/profile of each machine,

For example when user ssh to let's say Ubuntu, in /etc/profile I'll set
dedicated file for user to configure.. so if ~/.ubu_profile source it..

Is that hardcoded in bash source-code to load files from user home?

GNU bash, version 4.4.19(1)-release (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)

This is free software; you are free to change and redistribute it.

Thanks in advance,
Kobe.