[Help-bash] Firing a shell function when I change directories

From: Maxim Kupfer
Subject: [Help-bash] Firing a shell function when I change directories
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 07:19:47 -0800

Hi all,

I'm trying to automate the activation of my python virtual environment so
that whenever I cd into a directory with a virtual environment, it
automatically activates. I can already create a function that checks if the
directory venv is available (and activate if it is), but I can't figure out
how to make this run after I enter a new directory. Hoping I could get some
help from this mailing list.

Thanks.