Re: [Help-bash] How to debug pipeline that seems to stop?

From: Eduardo Bustamante
Subject: Re: [Help-bash] How to debug pipeline that seems to stop?
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 18:22:46 -0800

On Wed, Dec 26, 2018 at 1:09 PM Peng Yu <address@hidden> wrote:
(...)
> I am looking for an equivalent command with the exact arguments. I
> don't think a generic google search will help as I am not familiar
> with strace and the meaning of its arguments.

I don't know the equivalent command. Are you implying that I should
spend my time investigating how to do it and then spoon-feed it to
you, because you're too lazy to figure it out?

If not, please help me understand what you're asking, because the
general impression I get from your emails is that you expect other
people to do things for you, just because.