Re: [Help-bash] Understanding bash

From: Bruce Hohl
Subject: Re: [Help-bash] Understanding bash
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 14:21:59 +0000

For a better understanding of bash I found the following guides
informative, listed from basic to complete:
- ryanstutorials.net/bash-scripting-tutorial (introduction)
- tldp.org/LDP/Bash-Beginners-Guide (introduction)
- Greg's guide mentioned above (wide coverage with many examples)
- bash info page (official with some examples)
- bash man page (official reference)

There is ranked list of tutorials here:
- wiki.bash-hackers.org