request for input about ogt a project to bind filenames to code parts

From: Alex fxmbsw7 Ratchev
Subject: request for input about ogt a project to bind filenames to code parts
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 16:51:59 +0100

i hope to get feedback about the latest and only software piece i did and do
there is aliases and other dirs which ( recursivley ) it adds functionality
to bash
eg bind functions inside name() { and }

no offense, just need reality - it will be part of my public open source
page when the httpd is done
ah it also includes doc memoires same for public
on the todo list is an open source relaated page
--

ogt the only_good_text linker
https://0x0.st/-NVo.tgz

so when sourced or ran, additional by path and filename stuff will be
available

good for shortened coding

it also sets a multiline prompt

<\n>
<long prompt>
<recent dirs>
<recent non special files>
<recent special files>
<n>

a date refresh will be implented as much more too

the prompt for me in that dir looks like :

# root ~/ogt ( 0 @ 1 ) boost ( 2015 @ 1616077001.984504 ==
2021-03-18+15:16:4120 ) #
functions aliases helpers coprocs options vars merge shopts bin external
traps confs src states dats keywords docs
ogt.show
ogt3* ogt2*

to have the same
. ogt3

it can also execute commands instead of getting sourced

bash ogt3 altest functest 'kws kwtest'
aliases work
functions work
assoc keywords work

.. did execute three separate shell commands, which were bound by filenames
inside the dir

.. /eo xmb aka ogt only_good_text@gmail.com