help-bison

Getting a Counter

From: Guenther Sohler
Subject: Getting a Counter
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 07:16:55 +0200

Hi,
In my parser i don't want flex to return comments in my code as flex tokens.
Instead i want to store them in a different list together with their
position.

Lateron i am using their position to included them in the code again.
For that reason i am interested to know the Token position in the parsed
stream.
Ideally i need the number in the exact same scope as its displayed during
ambiguity resolution.
After some googling i could not find such a feature.
Does anybody know such a variable next to yylval or yytext ?

Thank you