RE: using import and groups

From: Andrews, Martin
Subject: RE: using import and groups
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 08:39:26 -0400

Michael,

My solution has been to only use classes in files imported after where they
were defined - so my cfengine.conf does not use any classes (or only ones
defined at start up). If you need to use a class, pull that code out to an
imported file. My cfengine.conf just sets a few base control settings and
then has a bunch of imports.

Using AddInstallable in cfengine.conf might also work?

Martin