Re: cfengine, firewall and security

From: Dan Bethe
Subject: Re: cfengine, firewall and security
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 21:09:04 -0800 (PST)

> There seems to me to be considerable merit to the idea of using rsync
> to distribute the files; that provides two things:

        That's a fine idea, Christopher.  I'd like to add that rsync can use
ssh as its transport (--rsh=ssh) and that ssh can use RSA as its
authentication method.  But I'm sure you knew that.  :)

=====
"Don't expect your own messiah; this neverworld which you desire is
only in your mind." -- http://www.dreamtheater.net/songb4.htm#IV5