cfd access problems

From: John Wieczorek
Subject: cfd access problems
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 13:34:02 -0500

Mr. Burgess et al,

I'm having some access problems w/ cfd. I'd like to copy several files
over the network but with an absolute path set in the admit section of
cfd.conf, cfengine copies the first file and then denies access for the
rest.

If I set cfd.conf to allow access to root  (instead of a discreet
directory) everything works fine, but I really would rather set a
discreet directory.
I've included examples of the cfd.conf & cfengine.conf below. I'm using
Solaris 2.7 on both client and server. I'm probably doing something
wrong but I can't seem to figure out exactly what...

Thanks in advance,

jmw

cfd.conf on server
############

control:

 domain = ( rutgers.edu )

 cfrunCommand = ( "/usr/local/sbin/cfengine" )

 IfElapsed = ( 0 )
 ExpireAfter = ( 30 )
 MaxConnections = ( 10 )

admit:   # or grant:

/usr/local/share/cfengine                       client.rutgers.edu

#end cfd.conf
##############################

cfengine.conf on client

########

control:

        actionsequence = ( copy  )
        domain = ( rutgers.edu )

solaris::

copy:

/usr/local/share/cfengine/file1                 dest=/etc/cfengine/test/file1
                                                server=confserver

/usr/local/share/cfengine/file2                 dest=/etc/cfengine/test/file2
                                                server=confserver

/usr/local/share/cfengine/file3                 dest=/etc/cfengine/test/file3
                                                server=confserver

#end cfengine.conf