RE: Classing servers by network

From: John Thornton
Subject: RE: Classing servers by network
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 13:54:42 -0800

Let's say you want to copy certain files to the dev servers and not the prod
servers.  You could do this..
copy:
        172_31_32::
                file_to_copy dest=where_ever_you_want
server=server_with_masterfile

Not quite about question 2.  Maybe something like....

control:
        172_31_32::
                domain = ( dev.somewhere.there )
        172_31_20::