OpenBSD cfengine port

From: Kyle Amon
Subject: OpenBSD cfengine port
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 01:19:51 -0400

Since the OpenBSD cfengine port is woefully out of date (ie. contains
bad security problems with cfd, etc.), I've been working on making an
OpenBSD port/package of cfengine 1.6.3.  All goes well during 'make
build' except for the make in doc which craps out with the error
below.  I could easily patch the source to not do a make in doc to
get around this, but I'd rather not.  Does anyone have any idea as
to what might be going wrong here?  Maybe there is some package which
'makeinfo --html' depends on that I am unaware of.  Any ideas that
might keep me from having to exclude the make in doc would be greatly
appreciated.

Making all in bin
Making all in contrib
Making all in inputs
Making all in doc
make: don't know how to make cfengine-Reference.html. Stop
*** Error code 1

Stop in /src/ports/sysutils/cfengine/work/cfengine-1.6.3 (line 195 of
Makefile).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/sysutils/cfengine (line 1620 of
/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk).

Thanks,

-- Kyle

--
Kyle Amon (TM)   email: amonk@gnutec.com   http://www.gnutec.com/~amonk
GNUTEC, Inc.     voice: 813-979-1633       http://www.gnutec.com/

This email Copyright 2001 by Kyle Amon, Inc., a Florida corporation,
6002 Palm Shadow Way, Suite 1218, Tampa, FL 33647: (813) 979-1311
amonk@gnutec.com http://www.gnutec.com/~amonk. All rights Reserved.