Re: confused on cfrun/cfd

From: Elmar Kurgpold
Subject: Re: confused on cfrun/cfd
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 08:50:43 -0700 (PDT)

I use the cf.preconf to check for and download new cfengine config files.
There are many ways you can do this, but the way I've done it (which stays
within the cfengine model) is to have one bootstrap file that tells the
client how to reach the server and download new files.  The preconf script
runs "cfengine --no-preconf -f my_bootstrap_file.cf" and does all the
downloading before executing any of the cfengine config files.

        ++Elmar