Re: Cfengine workshop at LISA2001

From: GERMA Denis
Subject: Re: Cfengine workshop at LISA2001
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 11:07:46 +0200

I may help also to this type of task (if you need some help),
(easy task (no need to understand the architecture well)).

Wouldn't it be a good Idea to  make prototype for functions
homogeneous around the whole code either by  to suppressing C-Ansi
headers to functions or by adding C-ISO (= C-Ansi)
like prototypes to functions (so has to make compiler check arguments)?
I may also help to this task.
An automatic and free soft help in this (protoize).

Thanks for all.
D.Germa