Re: PATCH: resolv.conf edit problem

From: Elmar Kurgpold
Subject: Re: PATCH: resolv.conf edit problem
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 15:13:06 -0700 (PDT)

This makes more sense to me, but I think it actually works as documented
in the reference guide:

"Note that the resolve action does not delete anything from the file
/etc/resolv.conf. It adds nameservers which do not previously exist and
reorders the lines of servers which do exist."

Maybe this should be an option?

        ++Elmar