Re: cfd doesn't accept any more connections (1.6.3)

From: Oliver Cook
Subject: Re: cfd doesn't accept any more connections (1.6.3)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 11:23:42 +0100

On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 12:18:28PM +0200, Mark.Burgess@iu.hio.no wrote:
> On 20 Jun, Oliver Cook wrote:
>
> Haven't seen this before, except a while back when the linux
> pthread library was buggy. Does it help to kill and restart
> the deamon regularly? (Just an idea...something easy to try)
>
> Mark

I could try that I guess... I think you're probably onto
something regarding threading, because the threads in 3.2
have been improved a lot up to recent 4.3 releases.

As I say, we can't really upgrade that machine though. Not
yet anyway.

I will try what you suggest and get back to you.

Ollie

--
Oliver Cook    Systems Administrator, ClaraNET
ollie@uk.clara.net               020 7903 3065