RE: conf repository?

From: Andrews, Martin
Subject: RE: conf repository?
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 16:38:38 -0400

Mark,

I have been wondering about ways to piece together modules too. Beyond a set
of rules I think a preprocessor could really help here - it could provide a
standard notation to pass information back and forth and could add prefixes
to classes and macros internal to the modules to avoid naming collisions.
Call it cfengine++. Does that make sense to anyone else? I am still totally
in the brainstorming phase.

Martin Andrews
mandrews@netgenics.com