[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 01:19:57 +0800
I came across cfengine while i was looking for a automation engine. I'm very
impressed with what cfengine can do and went over the reference and the
I'm a bit confused on how cfengine works.
If some one could describe the questions .. i would be grateful..
1. How do we define the cfengine server?
2. How do we define the clients?
3. How does the cfengine clients know about the server?
4. Does each client has a configuration file on what needs to be done on them
or is it defined on the server?
and the last one ,
5. What files go onto the server and the client.
Thanks in advance,
Talk More, Pay Less with Net2Phone Direct(R), up to 1500 minutes free!
- Newbie question,
Vivek Sharma <=