Newbie question

From: Vivek Sharma
Subject: Newbie question
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 01:19:57 +0800

Hi,

I came across cfengine while i was looking for a automation engine. I'm very
impressed with what cfengine can do and went over the reference and the
tutorial.

I'm a bit confused on how cfengine works.
If some one could describe the questions .. i would be grateful..
1. How do we define the cfengine server?
2. How do we define the clients?
3. How does the cfengine clients know about the server?
4. Does each client has a configuration file on what needs to be done on them
or is it defined on the server?

and the last one ,
5. What files go onto the server and the client.

Thanks in advance,

- Likeapole