1.6 vs 2.0 document

From: John Sechrest
Subject: 1.6 vs 2.0 document
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:26:45 -0700

         I am looking for the design document that outlines
         the goals of the transformation from 1.6 to 2.0.

         I am not finding it. I must just be passing it over and
         not seeing it.

         Can someone point me at the document that identifies
         the features of 2.0 that are significant changes from
         1.6?

-----
CEO PEAK -              .           computers and the Internet
Public Electronic         .            more effectively
Access to Knowledge,Inc       .
1600 SW Western, Suite 180       .            Internet: sechrest@peak.org
Corvallis Oregon 97333               .                  (541) 754-7325
                                            . http://www.peak.org/~sechrest