Re: Q: defining classes from shell command output

From: John Wieczorek
Subject: Re: Q: defining classes from shell command output
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:39:09 -0400 (EDT)

It appears that cfengine defines a hard class based on the kernel arch of
the build machine. I'm running the cfengine binary over NFS, so the build
arch and the host arch might not be the same.
In my list of defined classes "32_bit" (the build arch) always appears
regardless of the hosts kernel arch, which is why I was
trying another way of defining the class...