RE: (no subject)

From: David M . Arroyo Díaz
Subject: RE: (no subject)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 16:34:19 +0200

This happens only on one server and I've got no notice about any kind of
changes made to the machine.

One thing that annoys me is that the server where I've got the problem is
the primary dns server for the zone. I've check the direct and reverse dns
zones, the logs of the named process and found no problem.