Re: How to run cfengine?

From: Shannon Lee
Subject: Re: How to run cfengine?
Date: 19 Sep 2001 09:25:22 -0700

think of it like a shell; you can run it with cfengine -f 'commands
file' (or, it automatically looks for 'cfengine.conf' in the current
working directory), or you can create a cfengine script by sticking a
#!/path/to/cfengine at the top.

the latter is how i do it, makes it easy to run a single command from
wherever.

i would like to know how come it looks for 'cfengine.conf' in the
current dir, rather than somewhere nice and standard, like /etc.

--
--shannon

--
     Shannon Lee - shannon@scatter.com