Re: syntax reference

From: Chris Edillon
Subject: Re: syntax reference
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 08:23:01 -0400 (GMT+4)

  certainly!  and i'm glad i could be of help, roy.

  as an aside, if there is anything i can do to help with the
documentation, i'd be willing to do so in my spare time.  note
that i haven't really experimented with cfengine2 yet, although
i've read a few of the documents you have on the website and in
your home directory (stuff you've mentioned on the list).