Re: find file changes

From: Mark Rowlands
Subject: Re: find file changes
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 22:59:54 +0200

On Wednesday 10 October 2001 10:17 am, Mark.Burgess@iu.hio.no wrote:

> And let's try to identify how it can be simplified to get
> going for start users.

The one single thing that improve things there, I think, are more concrete
"how-tos" covering typical issues.

When I started using cfengine, I spent quite some time just figuring out what
is and isn't sensible to try and achieve.

On a personal note, don't worry too much about getting ratty, I think
everyone has been there,  nice of you to apologise.

Television has brought back murder into the home -- where it belongs.
                -- Alfred Hitchcock