Re: tidy across NFS filesystem

From: Alan Sparks
Subject: Re: tidy across NFS filesystem
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 09:43:12 -0700

Nope,don;r think that's what I missed.  At the heyday of frustration I
manually rm'ed a file or two as rot -- no problem deleting it.

The rule I tried was like:

tidy:
   imb01::
      /u05/stories    pat=*    r=1 age=30

And no file,even the october 1 files, were touched.  Saw in the cfengine
run output that it looked at the dir, but no log of even an attempt at
removing a file.
-Alan