Bootstrapping cfengine.

From: Arnold Troeger
Subject: Bootstrapping cfengine.
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 10:23:46 +0700

Apologies in advance for asking what may be an obvious question.  I have
several Sun servers that don't run NFS and I would like to use cfengine
to configure them.  I'm guessing that I can use cfrun to configure them
remotely, but what parts of cfengine and the configuration files need to
be on the remote machine to be able to do this?

TIA
Arnold
--
Arnold Troeger                          Unocal Thailand
Phone:  011-66-2-545-5456               5th Floor, Tower 3, SCB Park Plaza