RE: facility

From: Andrews, Martin
Subject: RE: facility
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:31:43 -0500

I believe the relevant section for the cfagent facility is:

cfagent.c:
        openlog(VPREFIX,LOG_PID|LOG_NOWAIT|LOG_ODELAY,LOG_USER);

also:

cfenvd.c:openlog(VPREFIX,LOG_PID|LOG_NOWAIT|LOG_ODELAY,LOG_USER);
cfenvd.c:openlog(VPREFIX,LOG_PID|LOG_NOWAIT|LOG_ODELAY,LOG_DAEMON);
cfexecd.c:openlog(VPREFIX,LOG_PID|LOG_NOWAIT|LOG_ODELAY,LOG_DAEMON);
cfservd.c:openlog(VPREFIX,LOG_PID|LOG_NOWAIT|LOG_ODELAY,LOG_DAEMON);

Still hardcoded, but it should be easy to patch.

Martin